Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Guess I Just Need an Outlet Again...

I opened my blog again... Why? I guess I just need something to be an outlet for my weird thoughts piling up in my head... I just want to put things in here to so that I can read something online... And so that I won't go crazy over silly things up in my mind...

As of now the only thing that I can say is that I am still living the same old same old way... Living with my weird principles in life where almost all people will think of it as stupid.. But I have been trying to defend my whole self by trying to tell myself... "Maybe I am still alive here in this world because I have been living with this thoughts... There's no problem with that I guess... I should not try to mind what other people say.... I can take their advice or more or less criticism to my advantage... I should try to analyze if those advice will be really good because its so stupid if you just obey what they say instantly... But even though... They are trying to help me...." Err... Well I guess that is what my mind is telling me...
Right now... these are the only thoughts running on my mind...

Maybe I can put something better here for anybody to be reading... Or until I tell something shocking to my friends like having a love life and so on and so forth and all that things...


“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Watch your words, for they become actions.

Watch your actions, for they become habits.

Watch your habits, for they become character.

Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”





No comments: