Thursday, December 27, 2007

Its Better Getting a Backache than a Heartache....

It is just like every muscle is pulling each other making the feeling really ugly...

As I was having my OJT in a car dealing business somewhere near a mall for socialites... I was getting very uneasy at my work on my workstation since there was a pain in my lower back like it was tearing my muscles apart... I tried to stand up and walk around a little so that it could go away. Well it did go away... For about some minutes or so... It was every time I was sitting and working on the computer that I get that feeling... And as I went home I thought I could loose this feeling... But to my lousy expectations... It was still there and still bugging me at this moment...

Why did I care to tell this? Because as I was traveling home... I had some weird thoughts (again) about somethings... I tried to compare it with what my heart feels right now... I think that its really better feeling this way than to feel something bad about love... Why? It's because with my physical pain, It can go anytime and there is an easy remedy... trying to rest is one thing because it may be just from the stress I had while trying to work... But with my situation about love...
I think I need a LOT of things to before I recover from it... And of course because my situation is kinda complicated... or so I think... But anywhos... I had another thought... and with a help from a quote I found on the internet... Maybe this pain from being busy is better to feel than what I feel about feeling something for someone whatsoever... I can keep me sane for a while... maybe...


“When thought becomes excessively painful, action is the finest remedy”



No comments: