Friday, December 28, 2007

Just Like What Richard Mayhew Thought....

Richard had noticed that events were cowards: they didn't occur singly, but instead they would run in packs and leap out at him all at once.
Neil Gaiman
Neverwhere
This day just started like hell as usual... I woke up late, thought that my back will be better, but unfortunately I think my back should really get a good massage to remove that pain... Then comes the worst part of my morning... I was traffic like more than hell.... I was travelling from what supposed to be a thirt- minute trip from our place to my OJT workstation... I just travelled two friggin hours just to get to Alabang... And another ride to stop in front of my workstation... These events just happened within half of my day...
I guess it was just like one of my favorite characters in a novel would have thought... Sometimes events with good or bad results may occur all over your life even at the same time... So I guess we'll just have to face them with hopes of getting over them sooner since I still have the half of the day to continue what I think I should do... And because we can't avoid them.... Unless you're a visionary or a psychic whatsoever...

No comments: