Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Absatively(?) A New Year Flipness....

“When you can't remember why

you're hurt, that's when you're

healed.”





I'm a flip... A real one that is... And this year that came might give me more things that will keep my flipness in tune...


First up is how I celebrated my New Year with my family... It was solemnly... simple... We had a simple dinner which only means another simple celebration almost every New Year... Well at least we were together celebrating...

Next is my dilemma over my expectations about this year... And I can only conclude that I really have a bad habit of having great expectations... The end of the past year was not that quite good for me... I just made another stupid expectation due to my wishful thinking... Now I have to find a way to forget about it... Though I had the experience almost the same a very long time ago... As expected of me, I was a stupid as ever... Now what I am trying to do is find a way on how to forget the past, try to get over it and move forward and try to be happy...

And that I guess... Is the hardest thing that I can do right now....

No comments: